Should we be setting the gas first, or finding the biting point?
It was a comment made in jest on this edition of the Green Room, but it soon sparked into a fun debate, proving the point that if you ask a question to four instructors, you'll get four different answers!
We also tackled:
- Loveday blames everything except the DVSA
- The problem with certain driving schools on social media, and how can we fix it
- More Meginar details
I was joined on the episode by regular guest Chris Bensted, and Premium members Phil Cowley and Stewart Lochrie.
For more information on The Instructor Podcast visit https://www.theinstructorpodcast.com/
For additional content and exclusive discounts, be sure to check out our Premium subscription - Here you'll find lots of extra content, including:
- Episodes on the Standards check and how to break down each individual competency so you're fully aware of what to expect, how to prepare, and how to perform.
- Exclusive shows with industry leaders including Bob Morton, San Harper, and Kev & Tracey Field.
- Live 'Expert Sessions' on industry-specific topics including; How to teach roundabouts.
- As a member, you'll also receive exclusive discounts for GoRoadie Pro, Client Centred learning training, The ADI/PDI Doctor, and The Guild of Mindful Driver Trainers.
The Instructor Podcast uses a variety of social media channels, including a Facebook group. You can join the group or follow us on the following platforms: