Personal and professional growth - Keir Wotherspoon
In this episode we cover the broad topic of personal and professional growth. We hit a wide range of points including:
- Being unique and your business standing out within a crowd.
- Adopting a role model mindset.
- Creating a niche.
- Being a positive disruption within an industry.
- Why you should take, and pay, for development.
You can find Keir on Facebook and Instagram or check out his website: https://www.keirwotherspoon.com
For more information on The Instructor Podcast visit https://www.theinstructorpodcast.com/ here you'll find guest profiles, spotlighted episodes, blogs access to The Instructor Podcast Premium, previous episodes and more...
For additional content and exclusive discounts, be sure to check out our Premium subscription - Here you'll find lot's of extra content, including:
- Episodes on the Standards check and how to break down each individual competency so you're fully aware of what to expect, how to prepare and how to perform.
- Conversations with world class coaches as we dive into their thoughts on coaching in the driver instructor industry.
- Shows where we deep dive into a specific topic, with no tangents.
- As a member you'll also receive exclusive discounts for GoRoadie Pro, Client Centred learning training and The ADI/PDI Doctor
The Instructor Podcast uses a variety of social media channels, including a Facebook group. You can join the group or follow us on the following platforms: